We have already seen how to use Cinema APK on Android devices. In this guide I am going to show you how to install Cinema APK on Firestick. You can install Cinema HD on Amazon Firestick 4K, Fire TV & Fire TV Cube devices.
Firestick is a dedicated device for movie lovers. Having Cinema APK on Amazon Firestick devices would be an amazing addition to the apps you already have. Let’s see how to get it without any issues. I am not going to discuss about installation steps of other devices. This is for Amazon Fire Stick users only. If you want to use the app to watch Movies & TV Shows on a bigger screen then there is no better option than Amazon Firestick.
You can also install the app on Windows or Mac PC/Laptop. We have already written a guide on How to Install Cinema HD APK on Windows PC. You can read the tutorial if you would like to have it on one more device.
How to Install Cinema APK on Firestick
Amazon firestick devices come up with in built Amazon app store. You can install the apps from it. But, Cinema APK is not available on Amazon store. So, you have to install the app manually.
Before we go into the installation part, we have to change some settings. The settings we are going to change are similar to the settings of Android smart phones.
Prepare Firestick to Install Cinema APK
- Go to settings of your firestick
- Click on My Fire TV or Device
- Next, scroll down and choose developer options
- Check if Apps from unknown source option is turned off.
- Click on the option if it i turned off.
- Next, Click on Turn On and get back to home screen.
Your device is now ready to install Cinema APK on Firestick. The settings are same in Fire TV, Fire TV Cube & the latest Amazon Fire Stick 4K devices. Next part is installation. Let’s see it.
2 Methods to Install Cinema HD on Amazon Fire TV
Yes! There are two methods that are working for every user. So I am going to show both the methods for you. You can choose the one you would like to follow.
- Downloader Method
- ES File Explorer Method
These are the most popular methods to side load apps on Amazon Firestick devices.
1. Install Cinema HD APK Using Downloader App
- If you do not have downloader app on your device, you need to install it from Amazon app store.
- Use the search option and enter Downloader
- Click on the correct search result and install the app.
- Now, open the downloader app on Firestick
- You will be in Home tab by default.
- You will see URL field. Go to that box and enter https://cinemaapk.com/download
- Click on Go
- In the next window, you will see download progress of Cinema APK file. Let the download complete.
- Once the download is complete, the installation window will open.
- Use your remote to navigate and click on Next
- In the next window, click on Install
- The installation will start. Allow your device to install the app completely & successfully.
- When Firestick installs Cinema HD APK, it will show App installed with two options: Done & Open
- Click on open if you want to use the app right away.
- If you want delete the APK for more space in your device, click on Done
- When you click on done, you will see 3 options. One of them is Delete. Click on it.
- Next window will be about confirmation. Click on delete again.
That is it. Now, you have successfully installed Cinema APK on FireStick and cleaned the space by deleting the APK file.
If this method worked for you without any issues, you need not go for ES File Explorer method. If you do not have downloader app on your device due to any restrictions, you can try ES File Explorer method.
2. Install Cinema Free APK on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
- If you have already installed ES File Explorer on your device, launch it. Else, you can install it from the store.
- Use Search button and type ES File Explorer.
- The device will show some search results. Choose the right one and install it.
- Now, launch the application and click on Downloader option
- Click on “+New” from the options available at the bottom.
- A window with two fields will appear on the screen
- Enter the URL: https://cinemaapk.com/download in the field named Path
- Enter any name you want in the other field and click on Download Now
- The download of the APK will start. Let it complete the download.
- When the download is complete, you will see open file option. Click on it.
- In the next window, Click on Install
- Click on Install once again & wait for a couple of seconds.
- You will see App installed notification. That means we are done with the installation and ready to use the app.
That is how you can install Cinema APK on Firestick using ES File explorer app. This is also a simple and clean method to install the app.
Now, we have seen both popular methods and installed Cinema APK successfully. There are some other methods but these two are easy to install Cinema APK. I hope you all enjoyed the guides. Saying that I want to conclude the topic. Thank You.